APPRECIATION AT WORK RATING SCALE™ REPORTING PACKAGE
This is a service offered by Appreciation at Work to help organizations track The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace training effectiveness. It is based on the Appreciation at Work Rating Scale™ (AAWRS) which is an effective pre- /post- training assessment tool. The service makes it easy and cost effective for an organization to view the results, identify the gains, and coach towards greater success.
- Process of collecting data at three points in the training process
- Three Reports (sent via e-mail as PDF as specified when you order)
- Workshop Report – Generated from surveys immediately after workshop to show initial class reaction and commitment
- Overview Report – Generated several months after the workshop at a time identified by organization’s representative, this report summarizes the differences in the “months-since-workshop” responses to “pre-workshop” responses. This longer term review identifies:
- Composite Appreciation Index
- Top 3 Most Improved Areas Through Training
- Highest Average Items for Group
- Lowest Average Items for Group
- Top Coaching Opportunity
- Comprehensive Report – Augments the overview report with more details that may help draw additional conclusions about the work environment
- Provides the ability to document objectively that the training process is positively contributing towards building a culture of appreciation
- More candid and honest feedback obtained from anonymous survey and outsourced process
- Easy ordering and survey implementation keeps internal administrative and management resources focused on results, not on labor to compile the data.
- Additional consultation and coaching assistance available from Appreciation at Work™ staff and its network of Premiere Partners.
- Professional Employee Engagement and Appreciation Survey