Do You Need Virtual Training Resources to Keep Your Remote Employees Connected?
A core value to us at Appreciation at Work is to provide practical, low-cost resources to address the needs of our clients. We are proud to announce the official launch of our new Virtual Appreciation at Work™ Training Kit — a brand-new feature to our Appreciation at Work resources.
This year has seen dramatic changes in how and where people work. The past few months we have worked hard to adapt our Appreciation at Work training assets to make sure we are offering workable solutions to new challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now you can be among the first to offer the new Virtual Appreciation at Work™ training for your organization and clients. For those that want to begin using or expand their use of our products but aren’t holding in person training, we now have a convenient, turn-key solution that will prepare and equip you to conduct a first-class virtual event. As the training world changes, this is an effective and convenient resource to engage your regional and worldwide teams.
Each Module is designed to be 45 to 60 minutes in length, featuring flexible, interactive segments for your group to promote learning. They include new video content, in-depth research on the differences between employee recognition and authentic appreciation; plus a supplemental module on remote employees and virtual teams. The discussion questions and activities are designed to help achieve specific learning objectives for a successful program.
The Virtual Appreciation at Work Training Kit includes:
- A copy of The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace (e-book version)
- Eight video training modules based on concepts from The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
- PowerPoint presentation slide decks for each module
- Discussion questions and group activities
- Step-by-step Facilitator’s Guide for each training session
- Weekly assignments and takeaway summary sheets
All of these resources are delivered electronically, so you can receive them immediately. Designed to be delivered via video conferences, the resources can be easily used by HR professionals, Learning and Development trainers, as well as organizational leaders and team supervisors.
How will this resource benefit you and your organization?
Based on the recently published national research we conducted with “working from home” employees, we identified key issues that this training addresses, providing:
1) easy-to-use virtual resources to facilitate interaction and discussion among colleagues
2) practical ways for leaders to stay connected with their team members
3) a tool for supervisors and team members to learn how to support and encourage one another in the ways meaningful to each individual
4) a structured process to help shape workplace culture positively in the midst of incredible change.
For a quick (2 minute) introduction to the kit and its components, view this video.
Visit our website to order your kit and take advantage of our special introductory pricing offer: https://www.appreciationatwork.com/virtual-training-kit/
For a limited time:
Special Introductory Price: $350
Retail price: $400
Having already received pre-orders from numerous countries, we have no doubt the Virtual Appreciation at Work Training™ is going to be a valuable resource for hundreds of organizations and thousands of employees.
Categories 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, Appreciation, Employee engagement, Managing By Appreciation, MBA Inventory, Remote Employees, Virtual teams